1. The Holy Scriptures We believe that the Bible is God-inspired (2 Timothy 3:16, 17).
2. The Eternal Godhead We believe that God is Triune: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 13:14).
3. The Fall of Man We believe that man is created in the image of God but that by voluntary disobedience fell from perfection, thereby imputing sinfulness to all human beings (Romans 5:12).
4. The Plan of Salvation We believe that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us, signing the pardon for all who believe in Him (John 3:16; Romans 5:8).
5. Salvation through Grace We believe that we receive salvation when we come to God through faith in the atoning work of Jesus on the cross; salvation is God’s gift to us (Ephesians 2:8).
6. Repentance and Acceptance We believe that, upon sincere repentance and a whole-hearted acceptance of Christ, we are justified before God (Romans 10:8-10; 1 John 1:9).
7. The New Birth We believe that a very real change takes place in people who accept Christ as Savior; believers allow Christ’s life to be lived through them (2 Corinthians 5:17; Galatians 2:20).
8. Daily Christian Life We believe that it is the will of God for believers to walk in progressive sanctification, growing continuously in the faith (Hebrews 6:1).
9. Baptism and the Lord’s Supper We believe that baptism by immersion is an outward sign of an inward work (Matthew 28:19; Romans 6:4). We believe in the commemoration of the Lord’s Supper by the symbolic use of bread and the fruit of the vine (1 Corinthians 11:24, 25).
10. Baptism with the Holy Spirit We believe that the baptism with the Holy Spirit empowers believers and that the Holy Spirit’s incoming follows the same pattern that is described in the New Testament (Acts 2:4).
11. The Spirit-filled Life We believe that it is the will of God that we daily walk in the power of the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 4:30-32).
12. The Gifts and Fruit of the Spirit We believe that the Holy Spirit has gifts to bestow upon Christians (1 Corinthians 12:1-11), and that we should show spiritual fruit as evidence of a Spirit-filled life (Galatians 5:22-25).
13. Moderation We believe that people who follow Christ should avoid the extremes of fanaticism and pursue lives of balance and moderation, demonstrating gentleness and patience (Philippians 4:5, KJV; Colossians 3:12, 13).
14. Divine Healing We believe that divine healing is the power of Christ to heal the sick in answer to the prayer of faith (James 5:14-16).
15. The Second Coming of Christ We believe that the second coming of Christ is personal and imminent (1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17; Titus 2:11-13).
16. Church Relationship We believe that followers of Christ have a sacred duty to identify with the visible church of Jesus Christ and should meet regularly with fellow believers (Hebrews 10:24, 25).
17. Civil Government We believe that laws and ordinances come from God’s ultimate authority and should be upheld, except when they are in opposition to the revealed will of God (Romans 13:1-5).
18. The Final Judgment We believe every person will one day stand before the judgment seat of Christ to receive eternal life or death (Revelation 20:11-15; Hebrews 9:27; 2 Corinthians 5:10).
19. Heaven We believe that heaven is the glorious eternal home of born-again believers (John 14:1-3; Revelation 7:15-17).
20. Hell We believe that hell is the place of eternal torment for all who reject Christ as Savior (Revelation 20:10-15).
21. Evangelism We believe that the church’s primary responsibility is taking the gospel to the entire world and making disciples (Mark 16:15; Matthew 28:19-20).
22. Tithes and Offerings We believe the method ordained of God for the support and spread of His cause is giving tithes and offerings (Malachi 3:10; 2 Corinthians 9:7).